The Relationship Summit starts tonight and am I ever psyched! I just got off the phone with Gloria MacDonald, who co-founded this event with me, and it’s going to be a powerful four days! This unique teleseminar event features world-renowned relationship and success experts, designed to help individuals unlock the secrets to love, happiness and passion.
It starts tonight, Monday, November 17 and runs through until Thursday, November 20. There are two calls each night (at 8 and 9 pm eastern, or 5 and 6 pm pacific).
So what’s on the menu at The Relationship Summit? Our experts will share their secrets such as:
• How to be happier in your life, right now!
• How to discover your true passion and use it to create your ideal relationship
• How to stop dragging your past into future relationships
• The 7 steps to creating happiness in your relationship
• The man’s role in a relationship, from a man’s point of view, to create a spectacular relationship
• How to blast through the roadblocks that hold you back from living and loving to your fullest potential
What could your relationship be like if you had these answers?
There’s an amazing roster of relationship and success experts too! We’ve got Marci Shimoff (Happy for No Reason; The Secret), Chris Attwood (The Passion Test), David Neagle (Art of Success), Regena Thomashauer (aka “Mama Gena” of the School of Womanly Arts), Judith Sherven and Jim Sniechowski (The Fear of Being Fabulous) and Raymond Aaron (Double Your Income Doing What You Love).
It’s going to be great – Marci Shimoff kicks it off tonight at 8 pm to share “How to Be Happy, with or without a Relationship,” followed by Judith and Jim who’ll teach us how to overcome our fear of being fabulous.
Whether you’re in a relationship and want to create more passion and authenticity, or if you’re single and still looking for that someone special to share your heart with, The Relationship Summit will make all the difference. Recordings are available if you can’t make each call live.
It’s not to late to join in! For more information and to register, visit: http://www.TheRelationshipSummit.com.